You make me happy. Heaven knows I'm not easily entertained, but you are a fun guy. When we were first married, in our first church ward in Fresno, someone once said of you "everyone wants to be Aaron's friend because he is so much fun". That is so very true.
Which brings me to my next thing. You are my friend. There is noone I'd rather be with than you. I love that you have dreams and that you are taking the steps to follow those dreams. (sorry that I'm a dream killer sometimes).
You are my lover. I can count on one hand how many boys I've kissed before you and your first kiss was the clencher! You are loving and kind and a romantic at heart. I'll never forget the time I came home from work, when we were first married to a rose taped to the front door. When I opened it, there were hundreds of roses covering the entire apartment. I couldn't believe it!
I fell in love with you because of your love for the Lord. It was a talk you gave in Sacrament meeting that made me want to get to know you. You've overcome some obstacles in your life and have made some tough choices, but those choices have proved your commitment to following Jesus Christ and for that I love you so much.
One more thing I must say about you is that you are the most forgiving man I know. You are usually the first one to say your sorry, even if it's not really your fault, and you are so willing and quick to forgive.
So happy Valentines Day. You are my eternal true love.



1 comment:
oooh so sweet!! You guys are an awesome couple!!
Post a Comment