Today has been lovely. Abigail is feeling better. My house stayed pretty clean. I only vaccuumed the floor 3 times. My children ate most of their dinner I made. We played outside a little in the beautiful 60 degree February weather. I showered and was ready before 10 am. I was particularly attracted to my husband today. I did not get upset once with Nathan. We went to story time at the library and I smiled watching Abby and Hannah dance and sing. I ate every piece of chocolate I could find in my house. I drank my green smoothie so I wouldn't feel so guilty about the chocolate. I listened to an oh so inspiring talk from two incredibly inspiring people, Stephanie and Christian Nielsen. I really enjoyed motherhood today. Nathan and Abigail did not have a single accident in their underwear. Today was lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment