Monday, February 14, 2011

I don't want to forget

What my kids wrote me for Valentines Day. I spilled water on their cards and now they are ruined. So now I'll keep what they wrote unfortunately on here instead. Aaron wrote on the cards exactly what the kids said.

Hannah's
   "I love my mommy....and this is from Hannah. And Happy Valentines Day. Ok, and this card is from....hmmm, we made this card for you that's because we love you. You're my very very best mommy. Love Mommy. It's all about love mommy and love Hannah."

Nathan's
  Daddy: "How do you tell Mommy how much you love her?" Nathan: "I got a card! Happy Birthday! Happy Valentines Day! Card! Shasha! I got a blankie." Daddy: "Do you love mommy?" Nathan: "knods..." Daddy: "why"? Nathan: "cause. want. momma...'cause we go to church. watch a movie. playing a game. I love you mommy".

Abigail's
  For my special Mommy. Happy Valentines Day from your smallest princess who loves you a lot. "Whommy"!!!! (Abby saying mommy with a stuffy nose).

I laughed when I read each one of these. They are precious to me.

No comments: