It's given me some time to copy some ideas off of other blogs I've seen lately, but I can't figure out how to add their links to my blog, so you can go to NieNie's blog and 71 toes. Both found on my sidebar.
We made crayon hearts to hang in our windows. (instructions found on NieNie's blog).
Totally easy and totally fun. Made my heart (no pun intended) happy to see the pretty colors shine through. And I'm loving the snow. I hate the cold, but love the snow. For family night we decorated our cabinets with homemade conversation hearts. This idea came from the blog, 71 toes. Although we helped Abigail and Nathan with their hearts, Hannah thought up her own things for the hearts she made and wrote them out herself as well.
(this says, "I love mom because she works hard to take care of me).
Hannah has also been getting her Valentine cards ready for each one of her classmates.
It's only February 8th, but I feel like we've been "stuck" inside forever! I'm running out of ideas to keep these kiddos entertained. Hannah will go back to school tomorrow. That will help to break up the day for all of us. Hallelujah!
No comments:
Post a Comment