Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

We've been sick. We are still sick. But sickness does not have to affect celebrating our love for eachother. (that may be the reason we all got sick in the first place).

I got up at 6:45 this morning to make my family a Valentines breakfast. Nathan is my early bird and is usually up by 7 or 7:15. I set the table, threw candy on it and made pink pancakes.
 7:15 went by, then 7:30. Where are my kids? Nathan finally snuck down at 7:45. He never disappoints with his cute little excitement in the morning. When I said, "happy valentines" to him, his response was "oh, I so escited". He never does quite get the "x" in that word.
Hannah and Abigail joined him at 8:30. Good little sleepers, but like I said, we've been sick, so sleep away my darlings!
Hannah never looked up once for the camera. She was too focused on all the candy. Ugh! Oh well....it's going to be a super sugary day anyway. I then went up for my sweetheart to bring him down. (He's been the real sick one as of late). Nothing like a first thing photo in the morning!
My gift to Aaron this year. A painted picture of us kissing. Perfect eh? Thank you Hillary Horman!

His gift to me. A picture of our family on canvas.

I love it! All I can say is, it's a good thing we didn't choose the same picture to give eachother.
Happy Valentines to all the ones we love. That's all of you. Mwah!

No comments: