No pictures will be posted of our swimming, as I promised not to post them of two siblings that were with us. Lame! Just know we had a rip roaring time! Fun was had by all!!!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Pioneer Day
One year, I may find myself ambitious enough to take my kids downtown for the fantastic 24th of July parade that Salt Lake puts on to commiserate our pioneer history. Or, maybe we'll find one of the ample pioneer activities that have the children dress up as pioneers and teach them all kinds of historical facts of that time. For now, I'm sticking with things like, swimming all day and BBQ's with family in the evening. Fortunately, Dad always is prepared with some good 'ole fashioned pioneer games and we usually listen to him share some family history of our great pioneer ancestors.
No pictures will be posted of our swimming, as I promised not to post them of two siblings that were with us. Lame! Just know we had a rip roaring time! Fun was had by all!!!
No pictures will be posted of our swimming, as I promised not to post them of two siblings that were with us. Lame! Just know we had a rip roaring time! Fun was had by all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment