Ivory Homes took their employees and families to Lagoon yesterday. I was sort of excited. Excited for Aaron, Hannah, and Nathan. Our last Lagoon experience was a nightmare for Abigail. She hated almost every ride, and how much fun would Joe be able to have at Lagoon? Well, apparently a lot! We had SO much fun! Even me!
My favorite part, Lagoon A Beach. Heaven! It was 97 degrees yesterday and sitting my pregnant self into that cool water was divine! The kids had a ball and Aaron is in his element whenever there is water. Joe was exhausted and very content to hang out on my shoulder with an occasional splash in the water to cool him off.
Abby did MUCH better this time. She actually enjoyed most of the rides she went on and Nate and Hannah loved them all!
Joe was pleased as punch to watch them from the sidelines.
Joe didn't get a nap longer than an hour. He was exhausted and kinda a spaz!
I wish I had gotten a picture of us all, but we were too busy running from ride to ride and having way too much fun! Lagoon, you didn't disappoint as I thought you would. We had more fun than we could shake a stick at!
No comments:
Post a Comment