I'm determined to have a better attitude about snow this winter. I really don't like....well I just don't like the cold period. But, I have children now, and they love it and they love it even more when I come out and play in it with them. So buck up Melissa and get your bootie outside! Well....I did and I even had fun.
3 comments:
You go girl! I'll try and follow your example of having a good attitude, but I can't make any promises. I'm still a Native Texan at heart after all.
Yes, you buck up while I sit inside and watch all warm and cozy!! You are an awesome mom, always sacrificing!! Did you have to trick or treat in the snow?
I don't remember you hating snow so much. How in the world did you live in Rexburg, where I swear it snows 10 months out of the year, for so long? Way to go on attempting to enjoy it. I love to play in the snow with my kids. I just figure I won't always have the kid excuse as reason to enjoy it. ;)
Post a Comment