Some say that I look unhappy sometimes. That I don't smile enough. I can't imagine why anyone would ever think that.
For the record. I am HAPPY!!!! And since this has been brought to my attention, I'm working on smiling more, to prove that I am very happy.
Speaking of happy, do you know what day it is today? It's FRIDAY!!! or in other words, date night. Best night of the week if you ask me. So my dearie, I'm going to get my self ready, put on some lipstick, curl my hair maybe, shave my legs, and wear something that will make it very hard for you to take your eyes off me. (wink!wink!)
Ah....now that is more like it. This is a true reflection of how I really feel.
3 comments:
I don't think you look sad ever...but you do have a gorgeous smile.
Date night??
WHAT is that??
Hahaha! You are so funny! This post totally cracked me up.
One day a few months ago Ryan sent texted me a picture. It was a screen shot from the Glenn Beck Conversion Story. He was watching it. For the second time. Since we were actually at the place when he gave the talk the first time.
Said screen shot was of a VERY ornery looking woman. Arms crossed. Scowl. Everything. GASP! That woman is me!!
And ever since that day I have never allowed my self to frown. :)
SERIOUSLY?! DO I LOOK LIKE THAT?! :)
Hope you had fun on your date night!
LOVES!
You are so funny. I can't imagine anyone telling you that you don't look happy. I would totally say the opposite. Any and all memories that I have of you, are with you smiling. You are beautiful!
Post a Comment