Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I woke up to this....

I woke up unusually early this morning. Had the whole morning to myself, well until Nathan got up at 7:30. I love the first snow fall. It's really about the only time I like the snow. :o) I whipped up some oatmeal, made homemade bread, and sat reading for some time. I was quite the domestic house wife if I do say so myself.
But now the kiddos are up, eating their oatmeal and fighting. Lovely. Well, it was a nice morning to myself for a couple of hours.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Melissa,
Thanks for your comment. I have not read The China Study, but I want to. You have such a cute family...and I can't believe you guys have snow already!
Jamie-Julies sis

Cali and Travis said...

I'm glad you enjoy the first snow. For me it was (and always is) the most depressing day of the year. Good for you for having such a great attitude.

Brooke said...

Those early morning moments of silence are few and far between at my house, but I cherish them when I get them. Love it!