I've been home from my mission to Holland for 11 years! I can't even believe it. I know I've said it before, but not a day has gone by (at least that I can think of) that I haven't thought of my mission in one way or another. It was so very impactful on my life. An Elder from my mission was in town and he set up a reunion. How fun! So good to see old friends and talk about the mission.
Cali Cunningham: my trainer
Andrea Holman: companion and Elder Sutherland: AP (and a flirt)
Elder WEBB: an Elder from my MTC group. My favorite!!! So fun to see him again.
The lovely Rachel and Juli. Gals I never served with but am dear friends with.
The whole group who could come.
The next day I reunited with two of my childhood friends. Oh I love these girls. There are too many memories to count. One of my favorites is when we turned 16 and were "dragging" state street while listening to church music! Ha! Love those days! or there's also the time we spray painted a huge rock and got caught by police. Nicest man ever! Let us off and told us to get home. Or how about the time we went skinny dipping gals! Remember that? Such fun times!
12 kids between the three of us.
Happy days!

No comments:
Post a Comment