Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Random

She's toothless! After days of her solo front tooth dangling, (and making me quite sick) she got up the nerve and pulled it out. This time we had lots of people offer to help pull it out. Neighbors, friends, family, all willing to help Hannah have the darling toothless smile. We even tried tying her tooth to Nathan's nerf dart gun, and I think we can give that credit to making it loose enough for Hannah to finish the job. Boy did we ever laugh watching her eyes bulge each time she would shoot the dart in hopes that the tooth would be taken with the dart.

Nathan has found a favorite finger to use when pointing. He now points at everything and although he's been using this finger for some time, it still catches Aaron and me off guard sometimes. There's been occasional times that we can't help ourselves from laughing when we see him pointing. We've casually suggested a different finger without explaining why, but I think he's already hooked on the middle one. Should we try to explain to him why this isn't the best finger to use? If we do, we risk him using it for the real reason adults use this finger......so for now I think we'll just let it go. But in advance, if Nathan should point at you with this finger, know that we are sorry. :o) And hopefully you'll laugh too.

We have been finding all kinds of ways to stay cool this summer. I can't say enough how grateful I am to live where we have a pool. I didn't expect to feel well enough to take my kids swimming, but we've already been a handful of times.


 Cute little bum!

The pool has already saved me many times this summer. We've also enjoyed going to splash parks and farm country.









All the while, Joe has enjoyed these outings from here:

 or even here:
On the days that were just too hot we played with art or hung out at Cabella's to see the fish.







I think we'll survive summer yet!

No comments: