We, Set Christmas up at our House: Including putting the outside lights on the house and cleaning up this HUGE mess!
We ate way too much food and loved every bit of it. The kids loved running around the church and the men enjoyed an Eyre friendly game of basketball.
We ventured out for Black Friday and scored some great gifts for the kids. We are finished shopping for Christmas! We tilled in our garden. Look at Farmer Aaron. I've always wanted to be a farmers wife.
The kids enjoyed Grandma Eyre's traditional cookie party.
We visited the Greats. It's been too long and it was so nice to see my grandparents again. My sweet 98 year old Grandma Eyre is on her way out. I had to really fight back the tears when I saw her. She is a symbol of strength in every way. There is so much to be thankful for when I think of her and the life she has lived.
The weekend ended with a night at the Nielson's. Perfect ending!
And then my kids crashed out on the floor from complete exhaustion!
1 comment:
What a fun, crazy, busy, Thanksgiving!!! That is the way it should be!!! I still love your hair...super cute!
Post a Comment