What do you do to wind down? Read? Watch TV? Clean? Write? Exercise? I write. Most of my life I've been a fairly good journal keeper. I love to write my thoughts down. It's therapeutic to me. When my kids are down for the night and all is quiet in my house, I like to reflect on the day. Was it good? Was it bad? Did I get all the things done I wanted to? needed to? Were my kids happy when they went to sleep or were they grouchy because mom was grouchy? I was at a meeting tonight so Aaron put them down. No doubt they were happy since daddy is way more fun than mommy, especially at bedtime.
So my reflection on this day..... it was good. Hannah had her first dance lesson today. She looked adorable. She was so excited. Nikki took her to her lesson so I didn't get to see her dance, but when she got home, she and Grace showed me all the new moves they learned. I'm so glad Hannah has Grace. I'm so grateful these two girls have each other. They are different, but they love each other. I hope they will always love each other. They each have strengths that will take them far. They each are beautiful and they each have something to offer the other. I get choked up when I think of these two girls. So much potential. So much to offer. So much to give.
They are special.
No comments:
Post a Comment