Hannah had a little solo part that I promise she had down perfectly at home. Who knew that she gets nervous in crowds? I sure didn't because this girl doesn't seem to have a shy bone in her body. We learned something new tonight about Hannah. Sure was proud of her though!
And here she is with the lady of the hour, Ms. Tecia. I was so touched by the gifts she gave each student including a copy of the Book of Mormon engraved with their name on it.
There are so many pictures, so many videos that I will have to archive elsewhere. I'm so happy that Nathan will go to Tecia next year and thrilled with Hannah's excitement and readiness for Kindergarten this fall.
(all of Tecia's students this year)
We also celebrated Nathan's joy-school graduation today as well. This was such a fun little group of kids and I really enjoyed participating in teaching them. His was so much more casual, but still lots of fun. We had a picnic at the park, awarded them with certificates and caps, sang the abc's one last time together, gave them each a book, and blew bubbles for them to walk through. I may have mentioned it a time or two, but I sure am grateful for the great kids that surround my kiddos.
(someone was a little sad that she didn't get a cap and certificate. Next year my dear. Next year.)
2 comments:
Too cute. I love that it is my son who is picking his nose.
I cry at every dance recital, every primary program...you name it I cry!! I don't know what it is. It must be a mom thing! Hannah is so cute!
Post a Comment