Friday, June 17, 2011

Prayer

One of my favorite mile stones my children make is when they learn how to pray by themselves. Can there be a sweeter thing ever??? I say no. Abigail has learned to pray and it is darling to say the least. For lunch she thanked Heavenly Father for everything. EVERYTHING! her plate, the cheese on her sandwich, the banana, her house, her sister, daddy's work,  the pears, and on and on and on. I may open my eyes when she prays just to see her look around at what she is thankful for. Sheesh, my prayers need to be more simple and grateful like my children's.
p.s. Our strawberries are divine this year!

1 comment:

5-against-1 said...

I love a child's prayer!! Karli is learning too and she does the same thing!! I love to hear her too. I bet Abby's is just as sweet!