Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nathan is 4

Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy!
-The birthday boy has been sick with allergies/sinus infection for two weeks
-The birthday boy is completely potty trained
-The birthday boy got a very very needed haircut today
-The birthday boy had the hugest banana split ever
-The birthday boy got spoiled with lots of gifts and attention
-The birthday boy has his first birthday party this weekend and can't wait!

Things you do that make me smile:
- still say "debroom" for bedroom as well as "turnappear" for "disappear" and "ooze" anytime he means to say "use".
- you will sneak into my room late into the night and quietly ask if you can sleep with me. It is my favorite!
- you love movies, just like your daddy and would watch them ALL day if I would let you. And I don't.
- it's no secret that your third year was a challenge for us both. I think we are behind most of those challenges and boy are we both glad!
- you want to be with me always. you always cry if I have to go somewhere that you can't come. it tears my heart out every time.
- you still prefer your blankie to almost anything or anyone.
- you love to be sung to at night and the ritual goes as such: "popcorn popping on the apricot tree", "jesus wants me for a sunbeam", "do, rei, me", and "go to sleep Nathan".
- you are sandwiched between two sisters, but you are ALL boy.
- your birth story is my favorite and it was love at first sight.....and still is. I love you sweet boy!

1 comment:

5-against-1 said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday Nathan!