Breathtaking Views
Nathan and his buddy Brett...sliding down the dirt. Lovely!
Great shot of Brett I think
It was a good thing the kids had life jackets on since both Nathan and Abby fell in.
Here he is recounting exactly what happened when he fell. He was shook up a bit.
We loved sharing our little part of the lake with this Mama Duck and her babies.
Hannah was so happy to share her food with them. They were happy too!
Friendly little squirrel. Actually, he just wanted our food, but we were thrilled to see him so close.
Abby is just as daring in the water as her older brother and sister. Scares me to death!
I'm the first to admit it, but I am a total wimp in cold water. But I did venture out this time. Had to pull one for the kids since their dad wasn't there.
And what would we be without a boat on a lake? The kids LOVED the ride as I watched all 3 of my kids drift further and further away from me. Yes, I was a little anxious about it. Not sure what I was thinking.
It was an absolutely beautiful day for the mountains. I think we're heading back for some dutch oven cooking this weekend!
2 comments:
I feel like I got to leave my house by looking at your pictures... haven't left the house in about 3 days... 105+ temps. Bet you miss 'em. I might have to flip through your swim pictures again if I start to feel too hot again! :)
Wow!! Those are some great pictures. Where was this? Thanks for giving me your blog address, it will be fun to be able to still see you after we move.
Post a Comment