Monday, July 12, 2010

Land That I Love



This post is very late....due to some pictures that I've been patiently waiting for from my sister Liz (thanks Lizzard!). All the Eyre family was still in town to celebrate. I forget how much fun it is to be together until we actually are all together. Mom and Dad are pretty blessed to have 7 out of 9 kids living in the same state and 5 out of the 9 live within 10 minutes of eachother. You'd think we see eachother all the time, but really we don't. Not all of us anyway. The 4th of July is such a fun holiday. The older I get the more emotional I become. This year, just looking at the American flag would bring tears to my eyes. Or at the parades I'd cry looking at the police officers or firemen. We spent time at parades, carnivals, neighborhood parties, family bbq's, and sleeping out in a tent in our back yard where we watched some spectacular fireworks (they were short lived, but fun). I love the USA and feel blessed beyond words to be living in the greatest country on this earth!


Fun Neighborhood Party











BBQ and Fireworks with Family





Don't we SCREAM American?!?

Amanda & Aleea Megan & Landon


Nathan


Baby Eliza





1 comment:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

oh my cute train! WHO came up with that! Too fun!... I was the same way with the emotions this year.... is it that because we're mothers? blasted hormones!!