Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our Little Blondie

Abby, I love it when you.....

-stick out your little tongue.
-say "mama" over, and over, and over again.
-play games, like when you tease me that your coming to me only to run away just as you get to me.
-that you suck on your finger and put your blankie to your face to fall asleep or to be comforted.
-say "no", but that will not last my dear!
-cuddle with me, especially since that doesn't happen as much now that you are all over the place.
-say "na-night" to everyone as I put you down for your nap or bedtime.
-that you squeal with delight everytime I say "it's bathtime".
-have pig-tails in your hair.
-know exactly what you want and I'm struggling to figure it out. But when I do, then we are both SOOOOO happy.
-all the fun little words you are learning to say, like; gog(dog), nanna(hannah), pul(apple), mama(grandma..not to be mistaken for me), usie(aunt suzie), daddy, gink(drink), ilk(milk), nak(snack), teet(treat), ankee(blankie), na(ya), eese(cheese)
-give us your "attitude" look.It's also your "pooping" look.

You are petite, and beautiful, and hilarious, and we LOVE you!

1 comment:

raising4boys said...

She is such a doll! I love the picture of her in the purple shirt by the flowers, her tongue sticking out thing is so cute!!

I love your new family pictures :)