While we were waiting for the "happy couple" to come out, the Eyre clan was true in form in all our silliness.
Robin, Liz, Susan, Me, Nikki, Carlee
Nikki, Carlee, Trent, Liz, Me, Travis, Susan, Robin....we were missing Tyson
Being dipped with my neices bug glasses on.
Drama Carlee
Nikkers kissing me
It is a rare treat to be all together, so be warned, the pictures are plentiful.
Pops and his Peeps
Our lovely momma
Me and my man!
They finally arrived! We LOVE Liesel!!!! and Tyson too. :o)
Isn't she a lovely bride? She made her own bouqet!
Grandma & Grandpa Hansen, Tyson & Liesel, Mom & Dad
We've all decided that kissing on camera is difficult and awkward!
The entire Eyre family. What a beautiful family!
All 9 of us....I have no idea how my parents did it.
On to the luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
Dad had his knee replaced 3 weeks before the wedding. He was in a lot of pain.
Nikki, Carlee, and I each took a turn speaking about Tyson.
The sisters were asked to sing a song at the luncheon. We chose the sappiest love song we could find and then dedicated it to Liesel from Tyson. It was the perfect touch to lighten things up since talking about Tyson and just how great he is had all us women in tears. Blah! Noone had seen this before this performance.
Once the luncheon was over, we had to rush home, get the kids fed and changed into their dress clothes for the reception. I have to add here, that Tyson and Liesel chose the same reception spot as Aaron and I did nearly 7 years ago. We had not been back until last night. Boy has it changed! We thought is was beautiful then, but it is even more beautiful now.
It was kinda fun to show the kids that this is where their mommy and daddy first started their lives together almost 7 years ago....and a little ironic to have 3 kids with us now.
My sweet Hannah
I think my parents are so handsome.
The picture of the entire Eyre family, with grandkids included, will have to be posted when I get a copy. It is very impressive.
The rest of the time, the kids ran wild.....loving every minute of it. We got so many cute shots of Abigail.
Nathan had a ball playing with his Idaho cousins. I think he was just happy to be playing with some boys for a change.
Hannah was not as easy to take pictures of. She and Grace kept finding little hiding spots all over this farm. She assured me on our way home though that this was so much fun. And it was. I'm kinda sad that it's over, but now we have the weekend to look forward to.
3 comments:
I love family weddings! And your performance had me in stitches!
OH I LOVE YOU! You totally make me laugh! I LOVE the video. I am going to have to make Ry watch this with me later! You girlies are too dang funny!
Loved the video of you and your sisters singing!!
Post a Comment