We ate yummy food, celebrated Gracie and Robin's birthday and ended the night with great fireworks. The weather was absolutely beautiful.
Then on the 4th we had a neighborhood party of all neighborhood parties. It was such a blast! I cannot say it enough, but we just LOVE where we live. We feel that it is a little heaven on earth. So at our neighborhood 4th of July party we had a dunking machine, big bounce house, laser tag, balloon volleyball, pie eating contest, snow cones, cotton candy, and games with prizes. To end the night we had front row seats of the Thanksgiving Point fireworks and lets just say they were stunning. My children were in heaven with all the fun activities and endless treats.
The next day we went to church and the kids were pretty tired after such a fun filled weekend. Nathan couldn't even make it up the stairs after church and this is where we found him.
7 comments:
How cute! I love how worn out they get!
You know what's funny, I love the 4th too. So much so, that it was actually the holiday which made me the most homesick on the mission. More than Christmas. More than Thanksgiving. More than my birthday. The 4th was the hardest for me.
What an AMAZING party! I LOVE IT!!!!! I think that the Fourth of July is by far one of my most favorite holidays! By the way your little lady is getting so big! What a little doll!
I love the neighborhood party idea! We had a great time while we were there. (except kate who had a broken arm. we took her to the ER that night) I'll look forward to it next year.
I'm sorry to hear about your "bad mommy day." But you are definitely NOT a bad mommy. You're the sweetest thing!
I thought we had fun... You guys had us beat!... We're going to your block party next year!! I love the dunk take pictures!... Your family is just so darn cute!!!! Happy belated 4th!!
HOW FUN IS THAT! I love the Neighborhood party! We so need to start that here!
Did I tell you where we moved to? Good because we are going to come and steal Abby! I can't believe that red hair and blue eyes. She is our dream baby. So adorable. Ok you know I'm kidding because I don't even know where you live, but really...we are jealous. And no, we are not going to keep trying.
Glad you had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment