I've been meaning to post a picture of Abby at 7mo., but time seems to be slipping by me quickly lately. So, what does 7 months bring you ask? Two teeth! Poor girl has been a little cranky lately, not that I blame her. Breaking in teeth is a painful thing. I unfortunately have failed at my attempts to getting a picture of her little beauties, but just know there are two little pearly whites in that sweet little mouth of hers. Oh, some of the things she's doing....babbling like crazy. It's just adorable really. Rolling around, but mainly just onto her tummy and then screams like crazy. Says dada, but I must say she is connected to her mama. This one is certainly attached to me and I just LOVE it!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Abigail is 7 months....and a half!
I've been meaning to post a picture of Abby at 7mo., but time seems to be slipping by me quickly lately. So, what does 7 months bring you ask? Two teeth! Poor girl has been a little cranky lately, not that I blame her. Breaking in teeth is a painful thing. I unfortunately have failed at my attempts to getting a picture of her little beauties, but just know there are two little pearly whites in that sweet little mouth of hers. Oh, some of the things she's doing....babbling like crazy. It's just adorable really. Rolling around, but mainly just onto her tummy and then screams like crazy. Says dada, but I must say she is connected to her mama. This one is certainly attached to me and I just LOVE it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment