Monday, July 27, 2009

The 24th of July

I'm beginning to love any holiday nomatter when it is or what it is. Everything is so much more fun with children. We escaped to the mountains for Pioneer weekened. For those of you not from Utah, the 24th of July is a state holiday we celebrate to honor our pinoeer ancestors who settled this great state. It was such a blast! We tagged along with 2 of my brothers and one sister. What fun we had! We went to Hunnington Lake, rode the 4-wheelers, swam in the lake (well Aaron did), hiked around, played games, ate smores, watched the kids get dirtier and dirtier. It was great! I'm telling ya, the mountains just call to me my friends. I LOVE to be in them anytime I can.









Aaron swam across the lake and back. My brothers were a little less than pleased I might add. There was a fisherman than followed him. I'm sure he was nervous himself. I must say, that Aaron swam it just fine.

No comments: