Monday, June 1, 2009

Get Ready to be Motivated!!!!

PAUSE MY MUSIC JUST TO THE RIGHT.

I saw this and quite honestly have not been able to stop watching it. Wow! I mean really, why did some people get all the talent. Don't know about you, but I'm ready to sign up for piano lessons again. Anyone else?



When I was 16 I saw this guy perform live. I remember back then how absolutely AMAZING he is and looks as if he hasn't lost any of that incredible talent. Who'd have thought that "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" could sound sooooo perfect together. Awesome!

4 comments:

Richins Family said...

i actually heard this about a week ago and just LOVED it! remember how we bought his music "waterfall"! ya well i learned the first page and i think that does it for my piano talent! he's amazing!

Stacy said...

I heard that before but it is so AMAZING! thanks for sharing it!

Wendy said...

I couldnt figure out how to put the video right on my blog! Isnt it awesome???

Zanny said...

Two of my favorite songs played on my top two favorite instruments! I loved it! It was amazing!