Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan


I really can't believe that Nathan is two years old. How on earth did time fly by so quickly? I know I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many times more, but I LOVE having a BOY!!!! Nathan is my little bud. We've decided, that although 2 comes with its own set of challenges, we just LOVE this age. Nathan is so stinkin funny. His expressions are to die for, his laugh is contagious, and his hugs would melt anyone on the spot! We absolutely love you little guy. Thanks be to all who celebrated his birthday with us both near and far. I have to say that balls were his most favorite gift this year and his most prized possesion.

I made Nathan a train birthday cake because he is so fascinated with trains.



Nathan had lots of help opening his gifts from his sister Hannah and cousin Gracie.





The cousins - the kids have 18 cousins at this point and one more cousin coming this December!


Me and my siblings, minus Liz (we missed you Liz, always do).


Aunt Suzie and Abigail


Gracie and Hannah 3 years old

3 comments:

Juli said...

That cake is amazing! I need a cool idea for Afton's cake. Hmmmmm.....any suggestions?

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

How did you make tyhat cake?!? It looks great!! You are amazing.

Zanny said...

I love that top picture of Nathan! SO cute!