Friday, June 12, 2009

Girlfriend Time


I just have to say that I LOVE these two girls! Mandy and Julia have been two of my dearest friends, for a very long time. We don't see eachother near enough, but when they are in town, it is one great time together. Last night they were over at my house and at about 11:00 we decided to go for a walk by the Jordan river right by my house. Well, Aaron thought we needed some headlights and some weapons (hence the hammer and big stick). You'll all be relieved to know that we chickend out of the river pathway (too dark even with our head lamps) and stuck to the neighborhood. We had so much fun! It was like the good ole college days all over again. I couldn't love these two gals more if they were my very own sisters. We have a fun getaway planned at the end of August together with our our families. Can't wait! Love you girls!!!

No comments: