Hannah and Nathan have their fair share of fights, but ocassionally we'll catch them being sweet to eachother all on their own. One thing that we've discovered is that regualarly we have to go in after the kids have fallen asleep and move Nathan back to his bed. He loves to get in bed with Hannah and fall asleep. She doesn't seem to mind it either. We're glad they love eachother.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Friends
My greatest hope is that my children will be friends with eachother. When I was younger I would fight all the time with my sisters. My mom would say to us that someday we would be the best of friends, so stop fighting! Well, at the time I couldn't imagine that that could be true, but like everything my mom has told me, it is true.
Hannah and Nathan have their fair share of fights, but ocassionally we'll catch them being sweet to eachother all on their own. One thing that we've discovered is that regualarly we have to go in after the kids have fallen asleep and move Nathan back to his bed. He loves to get in bed with Hannah and fall asleep. She doesn't seem to mind it either. We're glad they love eachother.
Hannah and Nathan have their fair share of fights, but ocassionally we'll catch them being sweet to eachother all on their own. One thing that we've discovered is that regualarly we have to go in after the kids have fallen asleep and move Nathan back to his bed. He loves to get in bed with Hannah and fall asleep. She doesn't seem to mind it either. We're glad they love eachother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is SO cute!!!
This picture is too sweet!! Can you believe how fast our boys are growing?? I know I say it often but it amazes me everyday. Nathan must be out of his crib to be climbing in bed with Hannah huh? How sweet they love each other (most of the time I'm sure)
Post a Comment