Friday, February 27, 2009

52 Blessings/ Week 8: Books






I think I started reading to Hannah, no joke, a week after she was born, maybe sooner. It must have rubbed off because that girl LOVES to read! Or be read to rather. Nathan also loves to be read to. I'm so grateful they love books and hope they always do. I must admit that reading is something I've grown to love. I didn't always like to read when I was younger. Now, I love to read and almost always am reading something. What a blessing it is to be able to read!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!!! Books are a wonderful blessing. So many times I will find my kid in their room, just looking at books. I should never be left along ina bookstore--it never ends cheap. And books are the best gift. Some of my faovrite tiems with my kids are cuddling up and readint together.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I LOVE the way your Dad is looking at your Mom in that picture! He sees how magical she is! AND SHE IS! Their relationship is such a great one to have as an example! I love those two so much!

roamingjones said...

Our boys love to be read to as well. Gary reads to them every night before bed - it's their ritual.