Monday, September 3, 2012

Joe is Blessed

We had such a wonderful day with family yesterday. We woke early to go to the twins blessing. It seems like it's been so long since we've had a baby blessing in our family. Emma and Van were absolutely adorable all dressed in white. We all gathered at mom and dads afterward for a brunch. With a crew of 57 people, we had quite a feast. I was so distracted that I failed to take pictures, but it sure was fun to visit with family and friends. Thankfully Carlee snapped a couple pictures for us so we'll always remember this special day.
 Once we had our fill of yummy food, we all caravan over to our church to bless Joe. Oh what a sweet baby he is. Not a peep did he make and Aaron gave him a beautiful blessing. The one thing that stood out to me the most in his blessing was the name we gave Joseph. Being named after his Grandpa Lombardo, Aaron blessed him to live up to the name of his grandpa. I'd like to think that my father in law was given a glance on this special day for us and that he is pleased to have a grandson with his name.

I love this sweet family of mine. I'm so grateful to be a mother. I'm so grateful for our little baby that we all can't get enough of. I'm so grateful for the things he's teaching all of us. I'm so thankful for the sweet spirit he is in our home. A family of 6! I feel so blessed!

No comments: