A day late, but not less thankful for sure.
- Working on projects with my husband. It's a time for us to talk and laugh and dream. Love those times.
- The last two nights I've gone to bed at 1am or later. Not good. Slept in unil 9:30 this morning. Yep! 9:30!!! Thanks to the man who attended to the kids so I could get a little more shut eye.
- Children who have fabulous imaginations and play so well together when they are "in" character.
- I'm so thankful to live in a community that is tight. We are tight here. When things matter, we come together and make things better.
1 comment:
ACK!! How did I miss the comment you left on my blog! YAY FOR YOU! I won't say more here...you know, just in case I shouldn't, but Yay!
We are totally going to have you guys over for a game night! Ry just told me we have to get our table finished this week so we can get you all over here! YAY!
Thank you so much for your other WAY SWEET comment! Man, I love you! :)
See you soon, huh?! :)
Post a Comment