Toe Dipping at Thanksgiving Point Gardens
Hannah sporting my gear and looking mighty cute!
A night with Daddy is way more fun than all the time in the world with mommy.
Aaron is not much of a sports guy. Doesn't really care too much about keeping up with the teams, but when our neighbors asked if we wanted some BYU tickets to an 8:30 pm game, I might have said yes and I might have convinced someone that he'd have so much fun going and taking his son. I just can't pass up an opportunity for these two to hang out. (Doesn't Aaron look thrilled?)
Well, it ended up being a pretty fun night after all.
And lastly as of late, I got such a fun surprise visit from a very dear friend whom I haven't seen in nearly 8 years! Emily was one of my college roommates and a most beloved one! Our married lives have taken us far away from each other, but we've managed to stay in touch over the years.
She has three pretty cute little kiddos herself. Hannah had no problem making a few new friends.
I'm hoping it won't be another 8 years before our paths cross again.

No comments:
Post a Comment