Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Today I'm thankful for:

- Girlfriends. I have the BEST girlfriends. This week Suzanna came over and deep cleaned my house with me and boy was she thorough. Also had a bunch of friends over last night and we stayed up way too late laughing, crying, venting, and counting our blessings of motherhood.

- Kids who sleep well. This is not to be taken for granted because I LOVE MY SLEEP!

- Fleece Sheets.....it goes along with sleep. When the weather turns cold I put those babies on my bed and feel like I'm getting into a cozy blanket every night. Divine!

- Yummy food. I do a dinner swap with a few ladies in my neighborhood. Each of us take a night of the week and make dinner for all of our families making it so we only have to make dinner once a week. I'm telling ya, there have been some very good meals at our house lately.

No comments: