Right outside my backyard I get to look out to this every day! I LOVE it here! Today I took the kids for a walk on the pathway so they could throw rocks in the river. Man alive, you would have thought I had asked them to walk 100 miles! We walked a bit through the neighborhood first, and then straight down to the trail. Nathan kept complaining that his legs hurt, Hannah was tired, Abigail was pleased as punch because she was being pushed in the stroller. Wimps I tell ya! Wimps! They were happy as larks though once they could throw those rocks in the river. All those achy legs went away. Phew! :o) Guess we will need to exercise those winter legs a little more frequently now that the weather is looking a little more in our favor. How could we not take advantage of this gorgeous place we live?
*side note: tonight while I was lying next to Nathan, I couldn't help but to notice his perfect little freckles. I LOVE freckles and his are so adorable! He also came up to me today and said, completely out of the blue, "mom, I really love you". Made my day! And thank goodness because sometimes I wonder! :o)
1 comment:
If you have ever seen the movie Far and Away with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, the place at the end of the movie where Cruise races his horse off just ahead of the evil fiance of Nicole Kidman...that's where we live. Look! But with a vinyl privacy fence.
Post a Comment