Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday. There is probably no other person in this world who has had more of an influence on me than my mom.

Things I absolutely love about her:
-loves to read
-loves to cook
-loves to garden
-so very patient
-loves newborns
-a great listener
-most giving person I know
-thoughtful and sensitive towards others
-forgiving
-fun,fun,fun
-very wise
-a terrific grandma
-a great friend
-great sense of humor
-selfless

She can always be found with an apron on. She is the perfect hostess. She is spiritual and insightful. She has taught me so much about life and what really matters. I love you Mom, so very much!

2 comments:

Zanny said...

Happy Birthday, Sharon!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

LOVE THIS POST! I totally agree with every word Melv! She is truly an inspiration to me too! SO ARE YOU! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :)