I am slowly learning that the only way to enjoy the snow, is to play in the snow. The dad's made snow caves, we went sledding off the roof of the cabin, and had snow ball fights.
Corbin and Hannah are a year apart. They played so well together the entire time. When we were leaving they blew each other a kiss. Ummmm....this could be a match made in heaven!
I haven't seen this much snow in years and years! It was so much fun!
The icicles were huge! and the kids loved sucking on them.
This was a great snowball fight. Little Corbin has a really good aim!
I caught Abigail eating snow everytime we were outside.
Little Tessa didn't get to enjoy the snow with us, but boy oh boy was she ever happy to make faces for my camera. She honestly was the most perfectly content baby. And yes, I'm starting to get a little baby hungry.
The last night we were there, we roasted marshmallow's in the snow, told funny stories, and watched "Dispicable Me" on their giant movie screen.
Goodbye Island Park! We hope to visit you again very, very soon.
1 comment:
yeah our cabin at Pallisades isn't nearly that big, but if you're ever interested, you're welcome up this way anytime. We love camping/cabining with friends!
Post a Comment