I mean, come on! This is only the 3rd, maybe 4th time they have done this in my shower!!!! Honestly, I only left them alone for a few minutes. Long enough for them to make SUCH a mess! I post this because someday I'm quite certain that I will find this funny. And yes, that is a combination of shaving cream and hair conditioner. Grrr!
5 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA the look on gracies face is pricless :) lol love it melv
At least it was contained in the shower, and not all over the rest of the house!
Hilarious!!
That is priceless! The Lord must have blessed you with patience. I am afraid I didn't come with the same virtue. I would have sat down on the floor and sobbed! :)
It's amazing how much damage can be done in just a few minutes! :)
Post a Comment