I had no idea picking raspberries could be so fun. Part of the fun was the drive out there. It was absolutely beautiful!!! The kids had a ball, as you can see, and we made lots of raspberry jam to eat. Yummy! This is just one of the reasons why I love being a stay at home mom. A day like this was worth so much to me.
HOW fun! Seriously, we just don't have places like that around here! It is a bummer! I don't know if it is because the winters are 6 months and it drops into the 50's at night during the summer or what, but I don't like it! :)
That "Cuppy Cake" song is super cute! For some reason it reminded me of your dad's "yellow belly, knock knee'd, sap sucker..." whatever whatever. I can't remember it exactly, I haven't heard it in a while, but it always makes me laugh! :)
2 comments:
HOW fun! Seriously, we just don't have places like that around here! It is a bummer! I don't know if it is because the winters are 6 months and it drops into the 50's at night during the summer or what, but I don't like it! :)
That "Cuppy Cake" song is super cute! For some reason it reminded me of your dad's "yellow belly, knock knee'd, sap sucker..." whatever whatever. I can't remember it exactly, I haven't heard it in a while, but it always makes me laugh! :)
It was fun! We'll have to make it an yearly thing...
Post a Comment