4 TBS. FLOUR
4 TBS. SUGAR
2 TBS. COCOA
1 EGG
3 TBS MILK
3 TBS. OIL
3 TBS. CHOCOLATE CHIPS
SPLASH OF VANILLA
Mix all together and put in a microwave safe mug. Cook for 3 min. and presto, cake in a mug. See for yourself how the treats were enjoyed.
After our lesson and treat, it was off to take baths to clean up. We (I) always try to wind the kids down and get ready for bed, but Aaron is just TOO much fun and the kids are always pretty wired when he's home to help me. Here are just a few pictures of them laughing at the funny faces daddy was making before bedtime.
3 comments:
Hey Melissa - do you remember me back from your Fresno days? I found your blog from Suzanna's and was just looking at your cute family. Your kids are adorable and look like so much fun. :) You look good. Hope you are doing well.
Your kids are so darling! I'm glad you liked the mug cake!
We made these for FHE tonight!! Pretty good for microwave cake. Anything chocolate tastes great to me. It was an excellent last minute treat.
Hope you are getting settled in your new house!! I thought of you at church on Sunday and wish I could have said GOODBYE :(
Post a Comment