Friday, October 17, 2008

Crabapple Jelly

It was a rare treat to have our Dad come out to Eagle Mountain and help make crabapple jelly. Years ago he and mom made this jelly as Christmas gifts and it was a huge hit. There are lots of crabapple trees around here so Nikki, my sister, wanted to do the same for Christmas this year and dad agreed to come out and help. We think it's pretty neat that our dad knows how to do this for one, and would take his time to spend with his daughters. It was such a great day!







I had to throw this picture in of Hannah. She's such a cutie!

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I have to tell you that when I saw that picture of your dad I got a big smile! Does he know how much we love him? And your mom? I hope so! What great parents you have! MORE than great!

Zanny said...

Crabapple jelly is the best!