Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snowed Inn

Last night Aaron and I had one of the funnest dates ever! He was invited from his work to take me on a horse drawn sleigh ride up in Park City. The sleigh took us to a place called "Snowed Inn" where we had dinner and entertainment. The only way to eat at this restaurant is to either ski into it or by the sleigh. Once we arrived to the Inn, they had hot chocolate and apple cider for us with two roaring fires to warm us up. It was a country style dinner with real cowboys and buffet style eating. It was soooo much fun!!!! The views were absolutely incredible, with a full moon out that night. After dinner they have a tradition to go "plating" down the mountain, so Aaron tried it out. What you do is sit on a metal plate and slide down the hill. I have to admit that I wimped out because it was freezing outside. Once we were done, it was back on the sleigh and back down to our cars. Honestly, it was one of the funnest nights ever! My biggest regret is I didn't have a camera to take pictures of this place. So, for pictures, click on this link and you'll see where we were. So neat!!!!

http://www.snowedinnsleigh.com/

4 comments:

Mel said...

What a fun date!

Jennie said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! What a great reward from Aaron's work. You'll have to take us there sometime...we sure miss you guys!

Juli said...

I'm jealous! I would love a fun day like that with just my man.

Michael and Brinn said...

How fun! THat is one of those fairy tale dates you always dream of! What a sweet thoughtful husband.