So, I have this friend, Juli Beesley, and she had some great quotes and ideas on her blog, that yep, I'm copying, (hope you don't mind Jules) Anyway, she has this questionaire about her and her husband, so I'm copying it, plus the cute family quote in my header. Thanks Juli!!!!
What's his name? Aaron Daniel Lombardo
How long have you been together? 4-1/2 years Yipee!!!!
How long did you date? This is emberassing, but only like 2 months before we got married. When you know, you know, right?
Who eats more? Aaron does because he usually always goes back for 2nds.
Who said "I love you" first? Aaron, we were walking on BYU campus.
Who is taller? Aaron 6'0 Melissa 5'4
Who sings better? Ummmm......that would be me. Sorry sweetie. However, he did sing a solo in our last ward in California, so it's not bad.
Who is smarter? Aaron is by far. I am always so impressed with the things he knows and understands. I love that about him!!!!
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? We both do, but Aaron does them more than me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Aaron does, he wants to be closest to the door in case an attacker broke in. Funny guy!
Who pays the bills? Aaron does, but I'm about to inherit the job!
Who mows the lawn? Aaron does or I do if I have to keep bugging him about it.
Who cooks dinner? I do, and Aaron cooks me breakfast on Saturday mornings. Yummy!
Who drives when you are together? Aaron mostly, sometimes me, but I hate to drive him around because he is the worlds best driver!
Who is more stubborn? Well..... unfortunately I would probably say myself. We are both very stubborn. Not a good combo!
Who kissed who first? Aaron kissed me, but it was deffinately mutual!
Who asked who out first? I did! Trafalgas in Orem. Miniture golf.
Who proposed? Aaron did, a few times actually. The first "unofficial" was when I was driving him back home one night and he non-chalantly asked me in the car. I didn't give him an answer. Then he proposed, with the ring, at my parents house while we were sitting on the swing in the back yard. Nice and personal. I love him!!!
Who is more sensitive? That would be me as well!!! Aaron doesn't cry very often. I think only at the births of our children and maybe one other time.
Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends and they've always meant a lot to us.
Who has more siblings? Oh my word, I have him beat like 4 times over. He's got one brother, I've got 8 siblings.
Who wears the pants in the family? Aaron does, that way I can blame it on daddy when I have to say no.
1 comment:
You are too cute. Thanks for the compliment! I loved reading about you & your hubby, so fun.
Post a Comment