Cute as a button. Sassy as a Goose. Naughty little Stinker. And about to have his whole world rocked in 4 weeks.
He's walking. Sort of. He's taking steps and they are getting longer every day, but he still prefers crawling.
He's sleeping better, but man alive I jinx myself every time I write this. We've had to put him in the pac 'n play, in the bathroom, with the fan running to have him cry it out a couple of times, but so far it seems to have helped him to sleep through the night. KNOCK ON WOOD!!!! He screams like a chimpanzee. He knows exactly what he wants and just how to get it. I fear we are in trouble when he's 2 and 3...and probably when he's a teen too. Aaron is completely wrapped around his little finger and I'm pretty sure Joe knows it. When Aaron is home, Joe MUST be with him or else we hear a lot of the chimpanzee noise.Ya, he's pretty much in charge around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment