Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Goodbye Summer

Fall is in the air. I love Fall. One of my favorite things of Utah is the 4 seasons. I'm always ready for the next season once it's here.

This summer has been epic! I've spent more time in the pool than ever in my life! I've loved every second of it. And so have they!


Our garden was small this year, but it flourished! We are in full Salsa making mode at our home!
Joe is changing almost daily! He's taken a few steps, but knows he can get where he wants in no time at all when he crawls, so we can't convince him to keep trying to walk. Stinker! He also has been crashing at night pretty hard, but still remains my most difficult baby when it comes to staying asleep all night. Ugh!
 He's living the life!
My boys!

Killer Summer Rain Storms!
And that's a wrap!

No comments: