Thursday, January 10, 2013

Why I love having a baby named Joe.

I have to admit, I didn't LOVE his name at first. (isn't that awful to admit?) I loved that Hannah named him, but I had a hard time imagining me calling an infant Joe. Seems so old. BUT, it is so fun to say things like; "Joe Joe, whad'a know,  the more you eat the more you grow!" or "Oh Joe, I love you so!" or "Let's go baby Joe". I think there's a couple more I say too, just can't think of them right now.
Things I'm loving about Joe at 7 months:
-Those big beautiful baby blues!
-He's finally sleeping a little better. Like only waking once a night instead of 3 or 4 times a night.
-He's talk, talk, talking and it's so darn cute!
-He can pull his pacifier in and out of his mouth.
-He continues to love his bath.
-He loves to sit up all by himself now.
-He still gives the best open mouthed kisses!
-Loves to eat rice cereal and hates store bought baby food.
-He's a master at his little play gym. He can purposely make all things work as they should.
Adored! Adored! Adored!!!

No comments: