Friday, December 7, 2012

Abigail Jane

"I would die without this girl in my life." I say that to Aaron at least once a week. She is my sidekick. She is our families little peacemaker too. Quick to help me when I ask her, or share whatever it is she has, or pretty darn good at always saying please and thank you.....she is absolutely, positively adored! She is a testament to me that Heavenly Father knows us and loves us, as He chose us to be her family. I'm so very thankful!


From the beginning.






 

Her beloved blankie and finger in the mouth.





Abby has a special love for her Aunt Suzie....and I mean a very special love for her! 







Abby has a wild imagination! She loves to be a horse or a puppy....always!




She loves to walk around on her tippy toes.

I wish I could capture her personality better. She is hilarious! And always says the funniest things.

All she wanted for her birthday was a horse and a horse cake. We did the best we could.











Abby's favorites at 4:

color: yellow pronounced "lellow"
movie: changes all the time. Lately it's been Magic of Pegasus, a Barbie movie.
book: "If you give a pig a party"
toy: without question, her ponies
food: macaroni and cheese
cereal: lucky charms
thing to wear: a dress or skirt
favorite thing of all: her blankie. Heaven help us if we ever lose it!

No comments: