Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Pretty much, the whole day was a whirlwind. Fun and fast! The kids were BURSTING with anticipation!



The kids and I went to see Hannah in the school Halloween costume parade. We waited, and waited, and waited. This is what the kids thought of all the waiting.



It sure was worth it though to see this little cutie!



She made the perfect Cinderella!
We had cousins over for Mom's yummy chili and then headed out with the 100's of children in our neighborhood to trick or treat.




Joe was a perfect angel the whole time! Love this baby so darn much!!!
So nice to live in a neighborhood where we can just go up and down a couple of streets and be finished. The  kids were thrilled with their Halloween baskets and I was thrilled it wasn't really all that much! Well, considering what my bag use to look like when I went trick or treating.


*Worth mentioning. It was the warmest Halloween on record. I've trick or treated in rain and snow and bitter cold, but never bare feet. Saw many kids running around without shoes on. Crazy! No complaints here though. It was a gorgeous night!

**Happy Birthday to my brother Travis. I love you!!!

No comments: