Friday, November 16, 2012

Day of Thanks #15



Everything is just more of the same. I've been so sick. Sicker than I can remember being in a very long time. In desperation, I turned to some cold/flu medicine to help me "sleep". Yowzers! I forgot that I have an incredibly sensitive response to cold type meds that have any sleep aid. I was drugged all day long yesterday. My head was cloudy/spinning all day long. My poor chickens were out of food, and couldn't go one more day without eating. So my dad drove me to the store where I could buy their food. I was in no shape for driving. Then, I called my sister and asked her to come get all my children. She said I sounded delirious. Five minutes later, my mom and sister were here to pick all of them up so I could sleep the wretched medicine off. When they brought my kiddos back, they were fed, they were happy, and I was feeling much, much better.

I've been given oils for my sickness, medicine, food to stock my cupboards. I have been served, served, served. I'm so thankful! And today, I'm finally starting to feel a little more on the human side.

No comments: