School started today. Today! How on earth did it come so quickly? More on that later. I think we can say that this summer was full of random fun. Plenty of swimming, lots of farm country and splash park fun. We spent lots of time at our library, read lots of books together, went on bike rides or leisure walks, played with cousins, cleaned and organized the house umpteen times, grew a garden, and enjoyed dance and art lessons.
New for us this year was the jello fight at Thanksgiving Point gardens. Hilarious! I mean, why wouldn't you want to throw bright, red jello at each other and get all sticky?
Abby's dance lessons. Didn't get any pictures of Hannah. And in Susan's words, "this is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my life".
Aaron took Hannah and Nathan on multiple camp outs this summer. I was super jealous.
Some of the kids art work this summer.
And most recently, we took a quick trip up to Idaho to see my sister and her family and also our good friends. We had an absolute blast and didn't want to come home. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard and so much. Good for the soul!
Now it's back to the grind. Looking forward to structure again. Sort of.

No comments:
Post a Comment