Hannah has been begging to have her hair cut short since....well, forever! We finally conceded and the hair is gone. She looks so grown up to me. She's changing all the time. I'm able to have more mature conversations with her. She's in between that stage of wanting more privileges, but doesn't like that with more privileges comes higher expectations that we don't have of her siblings yet. She doesn't like that part so much. She is quick to show us that she is responsible. Just this morning she had most of her chores finished before I even made it downstairs. She is a big help to me and I need to remember to be a little more patient with her. After all, she is only 6 even if she seems so much older to me most of the time.
1 comment:
She is beautiful. Hope your doing well. Joseph is absolutely perfect. All these new babies make me hunger for one.
Post a Comment